Complaint Review: International Travel, Marketing Solution, Marketing Broker.

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 24, 2009

• Reported By:Manville New Jersey
International Travel, Marketing Solution, Marketing Broker.
Www.itntoday.com Nationwide U.S.A.

itntoday.com International Travel, Marketing Solution, Marketing Broker. Marketing Solution rip me off with 10,000 dollars. They supposed do a TV commercial for a travel bussines that International Travel sold me. But when Marketing Solution call me to offer me the TV Commercial they told me that they didn't have any thing to do with International Travel, but that wasn't truth. They are connected to rip people off. If you need more infomation call me or e-mail me. Internet

* : Found Guilty

Here is an explanation of all the lies that Marketing Solution, and Marketing Broker are saying about me. The papers that they send to my credit card with my signature I had never see them. I am sure that they type every thing after I sign, or they forge my signature. All what I know is that I have never received the TV commercial that I pay for. They supposed to advertise my web-size with 8 TV commercials. I am a 100% sure that I wouldn't sign any documents since I never received anything. there is a man named David who is the person who call me and worked so hard to convinced me to buy a service to advertise my web size of Litotravel.com I told him so clear that I didn't have the money because he offer me one service for $ 20,000 I told hem that I didn't have $ 20,000, but before he start he ask me information about my credit cards, so when I told him that I didn't have money he offer me one for $ 15,000,but I did the mistake not to hang-up the phone on him. Then he asks me to do one for $10,000 and I insist that I don't have any money he told me to put my credit card. I told him no because my credit cards were clean and I didn't want to use them, but he told me you are not using your credit cards to buy a TV. You are using them for a good investment I am going to send you a lot of traffic to your web size. You are going to be making like $20,000 a month, but we are going to send you $10,000 every two weeks. He make it sound so good that finally I say okay because he told me that if I don't make my $ 10,000 in one year he will refund all my money back. Then I ask him if he give it to me in writing he say yes he told me to go to kinkos he was going to send me the letter, but when he sent me the letter unfortunately I dot read English to good, but I so that he didn't sign it. I call him back and I told him I won't sign because he didn't sign. He told me ok I going to send you another so he sent me one with his name on. Then I sign it and sent it back to him with the things he asks me to. It was copy of my two credit cards and my driver license. I thought that he work for International Travel where I bought this Travel business. I didn't know that it was a rip off. I hope you can find-out the truth. Thank you very much for all your help.

Elsa Paz

June 18, 2008

Manville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Travel-Marketing-Solution-Marketing-Broker/nationwide/itntodaycom-International-Travel-Marketing-Solution-Marketing-Broker-Marketing-Solutio-412189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Travel, Marketing Solution, Marketing Broker.

Found Guilty

AUTHOR: Xolotl - (U.S.A.)

Brent Emerson, Anthony White, et al., doing business as International Travel Brokers, Internet Travel Connection, Independent Travel Program, Marketing Associates, and a bunch of other names, were convicted in criminal court of Maricopa County, Arizona. Their case number is CR2008-007443.

People who invested money in their schemes (online pharmacies, online travel agencies) might be able to get their money back. The presiding judge issued an order for restitution.

Elsa, the expensive promotional services you mention were part of this scam.

Lawrence J. Warfield was appointed by the court as receiver for purposes of victim restitution. Patrick M. Murphy is his attorney.

Lawrence Warfield, CPA

Phoenix, AZ 85051-0001
Phone: 623-937-2795
Fax: 623-937-6897
E-mail: pmurphy@gamlaw.com

E. G. Noyes, Jr., is the state's attorney who prosecuted the case. His e-mail is Ted.Noyes@azag.gov

Clerk of Superior Court, Maricopa County, Arizona