Complaint Review: International Travel Network, Marketing Solutions, Premiere Marketing Group(PMG), Brandon Craig,

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:dennisport Massachusetts
478 Elden St. Suite 202/2248 W. Belmont Ave/ 4747 E. Elliot Rd. Office29-510 Herdon / Chicago/ Phoenix, Virginia, Arizona U.S.A.

International Travel Network, Marketing Solutions, Premiere Marketing Group/ International Travel Network,AKA INT Travel Connection, Marketing Solutions, Premiere Marketing Group PMG, Brandon Craig, Owners and Companies Reinvent themselves and keeep taking money when attorney general has ordered them to stop! Herdon Chicago Phoenix Arizona Virginia

*Author of original report: PMG aka Premier Marketing Group INC of Ph. Az./ Marketing Solutions Forged switched and forged authorization documents to AMEX

On 2/13/2008 I was contacted by a telemarketer from International travel network, promoting an offer to become a independent travel agent. I spent over an hour talking about this opportunity, she took me to a website and explained how it worked. I would purchase a website, training, marketing advice and 40 travel vouchers. My commissions were guaranteed to be 50-90%. I thought this was agreat opportunity and I loved travel.

I had many questions after receiving their travel package. reaching them was difficult I left messages. There automated service guaranteed a return call within 24hrs. I received call frow a David Erikson he was with Marketing Solutions, his company had some clients with International Travel Network.

He gave me an address in Chicago for the real Marketing Solutions Inc of Il. I checked with the Illinos licensing Dept. and they were at this address and they were in good standing. David Erickson(Brandon Craig) guaranteed so many web hits to my tarvel site per day and a money back guarantee in 12 months. I agreed (big mistake) I sent him my credit card info and picture id and a signed W9 form. I was told by a Jeff Evans to get a pay as you go cell phone instead of a 800 # for travel business. I started to maneuver website and had some difficulties, contacting International Travel Network was a phone call away. I worked on pricing up business card and having direct mail flyers made. I came up with my travel business name . That was linked into the website they gave me. I then received a call from david Erickson and he said I had been selected in a drawing during a meeting to receive a $40,000 free television commercial to promote website. This was from ad money left over from a client who had passed away.
(I was starting to bet suspicious)

My husband didn't believe any of it. I wanted to believe that this was a real opportunity. I told a friend about my site cause she was going to Jamaica, i checked out some travel for her and the page went to dots and lines. Now I am getting concerned. Then I was contacted by Jason Banks the Tv producer for commercial he would send me outline with phrases I liked on travel. My sister was going away and she couldn't access my website at all. She tried google,yahoo,and comcast. Now I knew this was a scam. I started to do some research , I pulled Better business reports from information I could find.I looked closer at my charge statements, Marketing Solutions debited the amount that was authorized to International Travel Network, PMG Marketing aka Premeire Marketing Group debited my other card (I never even heard of them) I found all the ripoff reports on these companies and their akas.I looked at the paper work I had downloaded from help site, International travel connection was on the bottom in fine print.

The 40 travel vouchers i traced to the original company and they expired in Dec 2007. I thought i was going to drop, i had just sunk $10,540 in a scam. A scam that the attorney generals office is aware of and these people are still getting away with it. I canceled my card and placed an alert, filed a police report and FTC. I am now disputing with my credit card co. They don't feel this is fraud.

These business are being charged by the Attorneys generals office, they have been ordered to stop selling websites and taking any more money. Please have no business with any of these entities, BUYER BEWARE , don't be scammed check every business out first, if they are not licensed or registered give them a second look.

All of the business listed below are connected
International Travel Connection
International travel Network
Smart Marketing (not the real one in Portland Oregon)
Premiere Marketing Group- PMG
Marketing Solutions
VIP Marketing

Bj
Dennisport, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Travel-Network-Marketing-Solutions-Premiere-Marketing-GroupPMG-Brandon-Craig/Herdon-Chicago-Phoenix-Virginia-Arizona-201706061885044/International-Travel-Network-Marketing-Solutions-Premiere-Marketing-Group-Internationa-323320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Travel Network, Marketing Solutions, Premiere Marketing Group(PMG), Brandon Craig,

AUTHOR: Bj - (U.S.A.)

Marketing Solutions gave authorization documents to PMG, PMG traced over my info on to their PMG authorization form, I had never talked to or heard of PMG until they showed up as merchant on my statement, collecting $10,000 in increments over a week from my AMEX card. I realized the marketing scam for a travel website purchased from International Travel Network and reported it to all authorities. I disputed charges on my card and I was sent a forged document from AMEX that PMG sent them stating I must be mistaken or confused about charges.After many disputes I am now forced to file crimminal forgery charges and hire a lawyer. Amex doesn't seem to care about any documentation I have sent or that these companies are being sued by attorney generaland are still under investigation for fraud and rackateering. When I purchased travelsite, and guaranteed marketing through Marketing Solutions supposedly from Chicago Il. PMG was under investigation and had been ordered to cease taking monies from consumers. I am amazed that they are still stealing under this same entity and that they have access to some merchant services allowing them to accept credit cards.These companies are not licensed in the states they say their from,they have tried all kinds of scams, they prey on people trying to have a little extra. They use different identites or destroy another business identity. Help bring them down-Report to all