Complaint Review: International Travel Network

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: t.johnson — des moines Iowa USA
International Travel Network
478 Elden St Suite 202 Herndon, Virginia United States of America

International Travel Network - ITN - international travel and marketing stratergies the company contacted me from a supposed home business request, I paid $350 for web page, customer support and travel vouchers, back office access and online travel store no able to use website Herndon, Virginia

I was contacted by a Chris C. He said he had recieved my name from a website for people looking for home business oppurtunities which was true. He talked to my husband and we decided the offer was a good deal.

We were commited to a two year contract and if our business failed within that two year time period we would be entitled to a full refund. after six months of trying to use the services we called to be refunded. the number and the websites ceased to work and or exist.

I went to the BBB website and looked up the name, when I called it was the right business wrong number and name. The people at the business recommended that I come to this website and check to see if there was a match and in fact there was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Travel-Network/Herndon-Virginia-20170/International-Travel-Network-ITN-international-travel-and-marketing-stratergies-the-c-496588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Travel Network