surely

Complaint Review: International Trust / World Financial Solutions - SCOTT WILLIAMS - JULIE WHITE - CLIFFORD HEWITT

• Submitted: Sat, March 25, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 06, 2006

• Reported By:Anaheim Hills California
2300 University Blvd. Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-307-1266
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

International Trust / World Financial Solutions - SCOTT WILLIAMS - JULIE WHITE - CLIFFORD HEWITT - ANDREW STEVENS Advance Fee Loan SCAM, Took all of my money and ran, RIPOFF! Winter Park Florida

*Consumer Comment: International Trust

BEWARE OF: INTERNATIONAL TRUST AND WORLD FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS THEY ARE A SCAM!!! THE SCAMERS NAMES: SCOTT WILLIAMS & JULIE WHITE. I was ripped off by INTERNATIONAL TRUST for $1,267.00 by these people. Never trust Advance Fee Brokers.

It was my first time ever to apply for personal loan so I really didn't know any better but, I did research on the BBB and they were listed. I found out that there info. on BBB was all FALSE after I had been ripped off.

I they asked me to Western Union my money to two different people: CLIFFORD HEWITT AND ANDREW STEVENS in North York, Ontario Canada.

They acted like a company that was located in the US. I ran there phone numbers and NONE listed in the city/stated that they listed with the BBB. They were listed in Toronto, Can. and found this out after I was scamed.

After I paid the money they told me that I was declined. I was so angery and mad the fact I had put up that much money on a $5,000 loan.

They told me that they were going to call me back and I went to call them back with in 2 hours and ALL the phones were disconnected!!!

Now its been a week and they are gone.... I bet I got the Tail End of this scam and this is why I telling my story cause im sure im not the only one that was scamed by International Trust. If you are you need to let people know and come forward and lets all put these people to the ground and see them serve JUSTICE.

File a report with-
-FBI, BBB, WESTERN UN. Fraud Dept. and LOCAL PD. Local PD cant really do much but your police report can back you up on lot of things.

SO PLEASE BEWARE!!! THEY WILL TAKE ALL YOU HAVE!!!

Tanya
Anaheim Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2006 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Trust-World-Financial-Solutions-SCOTT-WILLIAMS-JULIE-WHITE-CLIFFORD-HEWITT/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/International-Trust-World-Financial-Solutions-SCOTT-WILLIAMS-JULIE-WHITE-CLIFFORD-183250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Trust / World Financial Solutions - SCOTT WILLIAMS - JULIE WHITE - CLIFFORD HEWITT

International Trust

AUTHOR: Jena - (U.S.A.)

I wish I would of looked at this website before I dealt with them. I was scammed March of 2006. I sent over $2200 dollars Western Union. Was told the same information that the lender denied my loan. So he advised he was searching for another one and added an additional $3000 to my $5000 loan. I sent money Western Union to Scott Williams, Andrew Stevens, David Carter, Kyle Rogers. Then when I contacted the phone # the toll free # 1-877-307-1266 belong to a retired couple that was running an Herbal Life Business and received calls from several people on there line about this company.

Believe it or not not I am being contacted by a company named Farimont Investment Group who left a message on my work # since my home # was changed after this happened. They told me I qualified for a loan and they wanted to speak to me.

When I researched this website I see that there company was a scame as well. I have not returned there call and they called me twice. And the sad part is the name David McKenzie that he is using was also part of International Trust. When something like this happens you never forget name/s. They are idiots for not removing me from there scam list.

I learned alot about loan scams and hope everyone learns from our experiences.