Complaint Review: International Who's Who in Poetry

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Miami Florida United States of America
International Who's Who in Poetry
4470 W. Sunset Blvd. Suite 451 Los Angeles, CA 900 Los Angeles, California United States of America

International Who's Who in Poetry Judy Lynn This is a scam!!! She got me once but she will not get me again! Please don't respond to any of her messages. She might even send you papers through mail but they are not legit. Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Victim

I don't want anyone to fall victim to this scam. It is a major scam. I failed victim to it once but not twice. I continually get emails from Judy Lynn asking me to submit my poems. I even received documents in the mail that gave me a print out my poem for proof read. I also received papers to show me previews for the book and prices and packages. Everything was like it was real. She even did multiple follows. (Only because I didn't send her any more money! )

So if you come across this person don't let her trick you. Always Google the person's name so that you can verify their intentions. I typed in her name and up cam "RipOff."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Whos-Who-in-Poetry/Los-Angeles-California-/International-Whos-Who-in-Poetry-Judy-Lynn-This-is-a-scam-She-got-me-once-but-she-wil-961753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Who's Who in Poetry

#1 General Comment

Victim

AUTHOR: Armeny - (Puerto Rico)

I was a victim too. Don't know what to do! :(