Complaint Review: International Wigs

• Phone: 800-344-4999
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

International Wigs Tried to Rip Me Off Ashland, Oregon

International Wigs is a bad company to do business with.  I will explain what happened to me.  About 2 month ago, I placed a very simple order online with them.  I waited 2 1/2 weeks for my order and when it came, it was wrong.  I wrote an email explaining that I was not at all happy about this, since it was my first time using this company, and because a one item order took 16days to reach me and it is the wrong thing.  Well, this is where it all started.  I immediately get a rude and unprofessional email back from the company explaining that they are "only human" and that I should read the directions on how to ship it back and to do so.  So, I do.  I pay the shipping and send it back almost immediatly.  2 weeks goes by and nothing.  Not a word from them.  So, I send 3 emails asking what is going on.  After the 3rd sent email, I finally get a response from them.  They tell me I need to wait longer, because they don't open the returned packages right away.  Ok, I am all about being patient, but 2 weeks and they cannot open a package???  So, I wait exactly one more week, and still nothing.  I send them an email saying I want to cancel it and would like a full refund.  The person at International Wig emailed me back and forth a bunch of rude, condescending emails.  It was like she was screaming at me...NO REFUNDS!!!  Hey, I didn't even get the item I ordered.  In fact, I didn't have anything from this company, however, they had my money.  Then it started getting really ugly and this person called me a short b***hy self.  That did it for me.  I called my credit card company and the charge is being disputed.

This company lies to you and tries to steal from you.  I don't believe they had any intentions of sending me anything.  I think they were thinking I would just give up and they could keep my money.  I just can't say it enough...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! What is really horrible is that some of their customers are dealing with cancer or other medical problems, and are being treated like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Wigs/Ashland-Oregon-97520/International-Wigs-Tried-to-Rip-Me-Off-Ashland-Oregon-582759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Wigs