Complaint Review: International Wigs

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Slik — salaberry de valleyfield Quebec Canada
International Wigs
848 N. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

International Wigs H2W IWC Corp. Refuse to help. Worse customer service in history Las Vegas, Nevada

I have never had such bad customer service in my life.  After placing an order for a steamer 10 days previously, the status of my order never changed and just stated Processing, so I emailed customer service.

Their reply was "read the website".  I went back to the website, spent an hour there (I am partially blind) and it said to contact customer service to cancel.  I contacted them again and they said I need to read again!  I went back into my account and there was a link to cancel.  I tried, but it said that I could not cancel and to contact customer service.  I told them this and they said I needed to keep reading.  I asked them to just cancel my order please.  Again, they ignorantly replied that I needed to read the web site till I get it right (which is really confusing to begin with).

I kept trying to ask them to cancel and all of a sudden, my mailbox is flooded with "thanks for subscribing to our newsletter" from various sex sites, health sites, etc.  They actually subscribed me to these.

They have an F rating in the better business bureau and have a great need to be right and point at the customer to blame them.  They actually said it was my fault and never, in over 10 emails would confirm they cancelled my order.  I wish I had read all the consumer complaints before ordering.  They have called others the :N" word, charged credit cards, etc. if you read all in these complaint boards.  How difficult would it have been to say, Not a problem, we will fix this for you right away.  They prefer to lose a customer and a reputation and be bullies, rather than help.  Shocking customer service.  I have never seen anything like it.  No compassion, no desire to help and no moral fiber in these people.

I can't believe they are still in business.  Lesson here:  Always check complaint boards before ordering anything on-line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Wigs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/International-Wigs-H2W-IWC-Corp-Refuse-to-help-Worse-customer-service-in-history-Las-V-986861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Wigs