Complaint Review: International Wigs

International Wigs
2305 Ashland St Ste C Pmb 260, Internet United States of America

International Wigs Rude Customer Service/slow Shipping Internet

*Author of original report: Update

Rudest Customer Service. Worte to ask when my wig would be mailed, OMG, why did i ask, It proceeded with a really rude answer. Descriptive and dulgar emails to follow, the rude woman/man/it also would not sign their names. If I could show youa ll the emails this dumb butt sent me, you would be aghast. i have never in my life encountered such rudeness from someone who supposedly has my money. even though PayPal says it was sent, they are saying that they do not have the money and therefore cannot ship my merchandise.  So rude, from day one, I have kept all my emails. I work for a lawyer so if anyone is intersted in filling a CA suit, please let me know. One of the answers were," so you are wearing a wig and you need one with your bald headed self", and  many others that i cannot think of. They hurled insults after insults toward me in about 33 emails. Please do not do business with these backwoods people. I think the in breding must be at an all time high in those parts. Also  they hacked my google account and claim they say my pics, I hurried up and closed the account. Email them from an unknown email address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Wigs/internet/International-Wigs-Rude-Customer-Serviceslow-Shipping-Internet-927820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Wigs

Update

AUTHOR: Denna - (United States of America)

My local police department have been informed along with the FBI. These people are sick. I have never in my life have encountered this. They are thieves and crooks. They wiped out my email on 3 accounts. Hacked into my computer system.

That is okay...the proper authorities have been notified.