Complaint Review: International award payment center

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: TRACKMASTER PC — Brooklyn New York United States of America
International award payment center
446 Ocean Avenue Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

International award payment center Financial security awards,& The North American Award Center They say that I'm going to win $15,000.00 and it requires me to pay a processing fee. It doesn't make sense. Kansas City, Missouri

This place I mentioned is sending me letters that led me to believe that I won large sum of money. It always requires me to pay a processing fee. At first I thought It was true, but when I checked it out through the internet, I was shocked! This place brings you full of sunshine making people think they became lucky to gain a fortune, but when I found out the details about it, they just suck you up from your money, and spit you out. This is an outrage, and I hope this site finds who's responsible because I just can't take this anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-award-payment-center/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9240/International-award-payment-center-Financial-security-awards-The-North-American-Award-Ce-647559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International award payment center