Complaint Review: International library of poetry

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Myeshia — Newark New Jersey
International library of poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland USA

International library of poetry Howard Ely Managing Editor Rip off,stole my poetry Owings Mills Maryland

Howard Fly managing editor of the International Library of Poetry, is a rip off. He convinced me to enter my poem into a poetry contest. I entered it and was told I won the Editor's Choice Award. Then received something in the mail saying that I should send money to publish and copywrite my poem. I never heard anything else from Howard Ely. I feel he ripped me off, stole my poem and put another name to it. I would like to receive back all copies made of my poem a.s.a.p.

I worked hard abad put my time and energy into my work. Please have him to send me my poem. Thank you in advance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-library-of-poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-library-of-poetry-Howard-Ely-Managing-Editor-Rip-offstole-my-poetry-Owings-1066517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International library of poetry