Complaint Review: International travel network

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: evangelina — framingham Massachusetts
International travel network
one market St #1010 san francisco, California USA

International travel network travel agency san francisco California

mother and I booked (around May 10, 2013) two international round trip flights to the Phillippines through ITN.  We got discount reservation on Delta. Upon return, we only got 25% of Skymiles. Each of us only got 2175 miles instead of the full 8697 skymiles. We admit that Delta did institute this policy about a year ago for discount flights. The problem is that ITN agent never revealed this-even when I asked about this upon booking. As a blind check, I called anonomously as a new customer and pretended that I wanted to book the same flight through them. I kept asking if I got the same Skymiles   and she said yes. I called twice and got the same lying wrong answer. This is very desceptive and is like stealing money from unsuspectingeniors, the weakest members of society. ITN needs to be punished, stopped,  and set as an example to all seniors in the US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-travel-network-/san-francisco-California-94105/International-travel-network-travel-agency-san-francisco-California-1060397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International travel network