- Report: #416150
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Internet Auction Solutions
Internet Auction Solutions138 East 12300 South # C194 Draper, Utah U.S.A.
Internet Auction Solutions This company promised us something they couldn't deliver. We live in Canada. They need to change their sales pitch to accomodate us.What we are told works for US residents not Canadians. Draper Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
These are the things that we were told.
1. We would have access to 1000 drop shippers - Problem:Extremely limited as we found out that because we live in Canada, not many companies are interested in setting up accounts.
2. A professional accountant would contact us because we would have questions since we were in Canada. Tom said he wouldn't had no knowledge in that department -Problem:Has not happened as of today even when I mentioned it to coaches.
3. That they would work with our bank so that we could get a lower interest rate on our credit card.-Problem:Didn't happen because we are in Canada which is what they informed me only when I phoned to inquire about it.
4. That we would be on the first page of search engine. -Problem:When I asked the coach about that on our "courtesy call" he said it would a long time.
5. Were informed that we would have access to software. Problem:When we had spoken with our coach 1 week later on his "courtesy call" and informed him how difficult this was, he never mentioned anything about the software. Are we using it or did we manage to get it downloaded to our desktop etc. Didn't even know we had it until I phoned the senior director the next morning. By then I was in tears because of spending 51 hours in 8 days on the internet searching for niches with nothing but a keyword directory and google. It was only then that the software was mentioned and that is when I asked for a refund. He said no refund. Would get coaches to assist that day. He then called the next day to inform me that the I needed to contact the coaches for a different directory than the 1lwdropship because that was another "road block" and we had paid for the best package . I emailed them and received the same website. When I contacted that drop ship site they said that because we were in Canada, we were "extremely limited".
6. Tom walked us through the Better Business Bureau for Internet Auction Solutions and showed us the complaints statistics.-Problem:On receiving our visa statement I noticed that payment was made to Thrive Institute. If that was where our money was going and who we would be mostly in contact with, then we should have been shown their BBB.
I have in the last two days done searches on the web and have found hundreds of complaints that individuals have posted about this company as well as the Thrive Learning Institute. On sending an email for a refund with the concerns that I have listed, we were informed that they have our electronic signature. We are not disputing that.We are disputing the fact that we paid for something and received false information. What may work for this company in the United States will not work the same way for Canada. They need to implement two different programs - one for the United States and one for Canada and they need to become up to date on the changes that are taking place here. At this point, and until they design a program for us in Canada, they cannot deliver what they are selling.
Vancouver, British Columbia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Auction-Solutions/Draper-Utah-84020/Internet-Auction-Solutions-This-company-promised-us-something-they-couldnt-deliver-We-li-416150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.