Complaint Review: Internet Auction Solutions/Bright Builder/Brand Orr Inez Gonalez

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:rowlett Texas
Internet Auction Solutions/Bright Builder/Brand Orr Inez Gonalez
405 E 12450 S. Bldg.#2 Suite E Draper, Utah U.S.A.

Internet Auction Solutions/Bright Builder/Brand Orr Inez Gonalez Internet Aution Solutions Rip off. Draper Utah

* : IAS OUT OF BUISNESS

*Author of original report: Internet Auction Solutions/Draper Utah 84020/Brihgt Builders,Orem Utah

I was called today by Internet Auction and was told I was still in a legal contract to them. I told them my credit card company withdrew the credit card transaction because my wife was not on that credit card. My other cards don't have $6500 in credit on them. Internet Auction Solutions says they have a recorded transaction and this is legal and binding. I told him I didn't know how to pay him since this didn't go thru and he said he would sue me and turn it over to the BBB. I told him I didn't sign any of the Hosting Agreements since the credit didn't go thru.

Brandy Orr was very rude and went to cussing my wife she said. She told him to just sue and hung up on him. I've noticed there have been several reports on your web site since we found out little too late after trying to sign up with Bright Builder. Where do we stand with this issue?

Larry
rowlett, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Auction-SolutionsBright-BuilderBrand-Orr-Inez-Gonalez/Draper-Utah-84020/Internet-Auction-SolutionsBright-BuilderBrand-Orr-Inez-Gonalez-Internet-Aution-Solution-270789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Auction Solutions/Bright Builder/Brand Orr Inez Gonalez

#1

IAS OUT OF BUISNESS

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

I have just been notified by the Consumer Complaint Division of Utah that Internet Auction Solutions has gone out of business.FYI for everybody, more to come later.

Internet Auction Solutions/Draper Utah 84020/Brihgt Builders,Orem Utah

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Follow-up to our comments regarding our contract with Internet Auction Solutions:My wife did enter into an agreement to purchase the IAS prograam. Most recently,we have been contacted by IAS and they have offered to fully resolve this issue to our satisfaction. We did not lose any money; In fact we never got started! We regret filling the RIPOFF report as IAS did not take any monies from us at all. Bright Builders did start fulfillment, but did nothing derogatory. Since we filed the original post, IAS has worked diligently to fully resolve this issue and it has been resolved completely and professinally! We made the comments before speaking with Internet Austion Solutions and soon after there has been clarity.