Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

• Submitted: Mon, June 14, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: Thumper4693 — Portland Texas United States of America
Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites
26741 Portola Parkway, Suite E912 Foothills Ranch, California United States of America

Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites Total Scam. I don't know how their employees can sleep at night knowing that they are ripping off people who cant afford their scam. Foothills Ranch, California

*Author of original report: Refund Received

*Author of original report: Waiting For The Promised Refund

*UPDATE Employee: Refund has been processed to the card used for the original transaction.

*Author of original report: Did Not Receive Refund

*Author of original report: More Lies

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-14-10

I am a veteran, and I am also disabled. I only get $1000/mo to support a family of 5 . I sent off for a $2.97 pamphlet on how to set up a work at home business to try and bring in a little more money. I still have not received the pamphlet, and I suddenly have have a charge of $149.95 taken out of my account. I cancelled and requested my money back. They refused to refund my money. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and all I got was somebody's voicemail. I immediately called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. Corby came on the line. I explained to him my situation and that because of their unauthorized charge, I no longer had any money left over for the month to feed my family. He stated that the customer service rep that I previously talked to had offered me a refund (which was a lie). He didn't care. He stated that I had 3 days to evaluate the material (which is unreasonable to begin with), and that I did not cancel within the 3 days. I told him that I still have not received the material, so how could I possibly evaluate the material within 3 days. If anything it should be 3 days from the time that you get the material. He still refused to refund my money. I looked them up, and there is actually a lot of complaints that the same thing has happened to a lot of other people. One acutally says to call them and ask for extension 144 (Jennifer) and you will get a refund. I tried that route, but only got another voicemail box with no results. Please pass this info on so that hopefully someone will eventually put people like this out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites/Foothills-Ranch-California-92610/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-Total-Scam-I-dont-know-how-their-employees-can-sle-614063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Refund Received

Thank you.

Waiting For The Promised Refund

AUTHOR: Thumper4693 - (United States of America)

The card was cancelled after my original complaint as per the advisement of my bank. I saw no reason to let ICM Websites know about the card cancellation as I was very rudely told by four different ICM employees that I would never receive a refund.  There is no balance on the card as it is a debit card not a credit card. My bank has advised me that even though that debit card is now closed I can still receive money through that account but money can no longer be taken out. I will be checking my bank account everyday and when the money is deposited back into my account I will post an update.

Refund has been processed to the card used for the original transaction.

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

If the card used in the transaction was no longer valid, that information should have been provided with the original complaint.  Based on regulations, any refund must be processed in the same manner as the payment was made.  This refund was processed and approved. There probably is a balance on the card and the refund would be credited against that balance. The refund was provided and approved as the attached pic will confirm.

Did Not Receive Refund

AUTHOR: Thumper4693 - (United States of America)

I have not received a refund nor any materials. I understand it can take a few days for a refund to show up on my account. If/When I receive a full refund I will post it on here.

More Lies

AUTHOR: Thumper4693 - (United States of America)

It's kind of hard to refund money to an account that no longer exists. If you really plan on refunding my money, you need to call me to arrange refund options.

Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-14-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $149.95 to the card ending in #9106.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,