Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: Jeff — Massillon Ohio U.S.A.
Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites
12210 Brighton Road Internet United States of America

Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites Foothill Ranch Ripped Me Off for 149.95 Internet

*Author of original report: Reimbursed my 149.95

They hit my checking account for 149.95 and did so over the weekend.  I called and requested a refund,m the young lady "transferred" me to billing.  Never happened.  I called back and went stratight to billing.  After 10 minutes on the phone with "Daniel", who knows if it's his real name, at extension 148 (if all that information is correct), they are allegedly refunding my money and "should show on your account in 5 - 7 business days", "Daniel" then gave me a case number of #418293, we'll see, I'll be sure and let you know if they followed through, the only proof they gave that they were issuing the refund was this alleged number #418293.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites/internet/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-Foothill-Ranch-Ripped-Me-Off-for-14995-Internet-606585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Reimbursed my 149.95

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Okay, I posted the original complaint.  They did follow through with their promise and refunded my 149.95, thank you ICM for following through on your promise.