Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

• Reported By: Jose — yonkers New York USA
Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites I got rip off, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer called friday 7-30-10 to cancel account

I got rip off from this company just like every else in here, when I first went to their site they were charging me $4.99 to give me information about this business but I got away from their site but they reduced the price to .99 cents. so I gave it a try but days later they charged my credit card for $139.00 dollars when I called them to give me the refund they said they cannot do that because I failed to cancel before 3 days. but I did not know that; right now I filed a dispute with my credit card bank. but for a lot of of you who are looking for a serious home base business I just started a home base business and I know people who really are making a lot of money. I just starting receiving checks but small amount, every month it goes up and up. You can check this company as one of the most growing company in USA; this is the link if you are looking for serious money (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites/internet/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-I-got-rip-off-Internet-628028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Customer called friday 7-30-10 to cancel account

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

As stated, this customer signed up on 4-23-10 and was provided a service credit in May. This account was only canceled on 7-30-10 when the customer called in to cancel this account. That would be almost 5 months after the sign up was complete which is 87 days passed the stated refund period. Account is canceled, but no refund will be offered.