Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

• Reported By: tkrist — Denton Texas United States of America
Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites Ripped me off for $149.95 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-7-10

I too have been scammed by this company I signed up for a trial for $2.95, I was not shown andy terms and conditions. As soon as I received their first email I realized I wanted nothing to do with this and starting trying to cancel.

I received a phone call from the company withing 24hrs and told the gentleman I was trying to cancel it and although he was not very nice about it he said it was done. They called me several other times and I told them it was supposed to be cancelled already.

Well they charged me for $149.95 (which I never authorized) and when I called today after being on the phone with Melanie for over an hour and her saying I never cancelled it becasue they always take good notes, that that wouldn't give a refund, that I never spoke to anyone from the company (she also said it could have been a web tech but they don't have the authority to cancel my account) and telling me the supervisors couldn't talk to me then she finally said the supervisor said we can do a $79 credit when I said no that I wanted the full amount and demanded a supervisor she became a bit argumenative but finally said she was transferring me and they hung up!

I had used a PayPal secure card and have a claim filed with them as of this morning .

Teresa, Denton, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites/internet/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-Ripped-me-off-for-14995-Internet-611083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-7-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $149.95 to the card ending in #9901.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,