Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM website

• Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: rajesh — monmouth junction New Jersey United States of America
Internet Cash Machine - ICM website
26741 Portola Prkwy Foothill Ranch, California United States of America

Internet Cash Machine - ICM website SMOOTH RIP OFF ARTISTS Foothill Ranch, California

These guys have taken the scam art to the next level. I signed up in april for this thing and when I found out that after the initial charge of 2.97 they hit me with the 139.95 charge. So I called them up and cancelled the account(that is what I thought). Now after 8 months I see a charge on my account for $ 38.99.

I called the bank and they told me that ICM has made that charge. So I called ICM and they told me my account was not cancelled in april and is still active.(I was not charged the 139.95 when I signed up though. thank God).

So magically after 8 months they decided to charge me for 38.99 and the  lady on the phone said she cannot revert the charge since I didn't cancel the account during the trial period(initial 3 days). She didn't know how the charge of 38.99 was calculated and she didn't have any record of any transactions on my account for the past 8 months. Now she has cancelled my account. (AGAIN). I hope it remains cancelled.

So we consumers have to pay for their screw ups. Now I have to talk to the bank and dispute the charge as a scam and change my card number. This really is an  Internet cash machine for these guys. Great business model.

So people even if you have cancelled this service keep watching your statements for the next 2 years. You may see ICM lurking in there some where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2010 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-website/Foothill-Ranch-California-79610/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-website-SMOOTH-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Foothill-Ranch-California-667512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM website