Complaint Review: Internet Crusaders

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: fashion78 — Georgia Indiana United States of America
Internet Crusaders
Internet India

Internet Crusaders ABUL KALAM AZAD BUYERS BEWARE THIS COMPANY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY THEY ARE INTERNET SCAMMERS MRB Illam, Muslim Street Kanniyakumari, India Internet

*Author of original report: INTERNET CRUSADER HAS STOLEN SEVERAL CUSTOMERS MONEY

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: thehoneyroom.com Andrea White is a scammer

I purchased their service on 09/14/2011 with paypal. I am a member of The Warrior Forum (www.warrioforum) which is an online forum for website owners and internet marketers. The service that Internet Crusaders was offering was 6 months of complete SEO service for $97, so if you break that down to a monthly price it is $16.16. In the entire 3 months that they supposedly did the service for my website I received 1 set of reports I was also promised Facebook likes which I never received.

Every time I sent an email asking for reports, I got the same response we will send you an email in 24 hours and of course in 24 hours I never received any reports. Today on December 4, 2011 I filed a claim with paypal, but once I filed the claim with paypal I was told that you paypal is not responsible for claims for purchases over 45 days old and they can submit a claim on my behalf but they can not make the seller paid the owed money.

So basically I am out of $97. Also once I filed the claim, I was told by Internet Crusaders that they would not be completing the service I paid for, so they owe me for 3 months of service, since I paid for everything up front. They don't deliver what they promised and they take your money with no intentions of doing any work and when you ask for a refund they refuse, even though they owe you money you paid since they only completed 3 months instead of 6 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Crusaders/internet/Internet-Crusaders-ABUL-KALAM-AZAD-BUYERS-BEWARE-THIS-COMPANY-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-THEY-A-804950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Crusaders

INTERNET CRUSADER HAS STOLEN SEVERAL CUSTOMERS MONEY

AUTHOR: fashion78 - (United States of America)

Internet Crusader (Abdul) internetcrusaders@gmail.com  please stop posting fake claims against my company and get a life.  Focus on running an honest business and stop posting fake information on the internet.   We all know you have been banned from the WARRIOR FORUM and you can't come back since you stole everyone's money, just take a look at the link below for proof.   If you put half as much energy into running a legitimate business as you do posting fake information on the internet, you might actually have a decent business.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

thehoneyroom.com Andrea White is a scammer

AUTHOR: ic - (India)

We will not be able to provide service to scamming websites.

Andrea White owner of thehoneyroom.com using email addresses fashion78@hotmail.com and honeychild31378@hotmail.com is a SCAMMER and will not deliver products. Since we received various complaints, we stopped promoting their business.

Please do not fall prey into thehoneyroom.com