Complaint Review: Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corp

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Anna — Montreal Quebec Canada
Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corp
One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington United States of America

Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corp Internet Explorer is freezing my windows and my hotmail account Redmond, Washington

I am disgusted with Microsoft Interner Explorer which is freezing my windows. When I called Tech support the first thing he asked me to pay $50.00 for service. I told him to go to hell. I don't support multimillion dollars corporation that abuses people by offering them no service and updating windows that don't  properly work.  I am switching back to Mozilla. It is more secure and fast running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-ExplorerMicrosoft-Corp/Redmond-Washington-98052/Internet-ExplorerMicrosoft-Corp-Internet-Explorer-is-freezing-my-windows-and-my-hotmail-747375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corp