Complaint Review: Internet Funding Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:vista California
Internet Funding Corporation
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware U.S.A.

Internet Funding Corporation Disrespect to employees Oceanside California

*Author of original report: Internet Funding Corporation

The owner to this company, J Allis, is a drug addict. I thought when I started working for him he was a really nice guy but to my surprise he is not. I tried talking to him about a problem I had with my job. Needing more tools so I could do my job at the best of my ability, I asked him for help and he said he would give the work to someone else to make sure it was completed. I explained to him I was asking for help and he was so angry that he had to hang up on me twice. He could not even talk to me like a civilized adult.

I work from home so he emailed me that he was clocking me out until further notice. Next thing I know I am talking to a co-worker that said that I am fired. J Allis, my boss, never even let me know that I was fired. Because this has happened in the past J Allis and I made an agreement that before he fired me he would give me 2 weeks notice or 2 weeks severance pay. Now he is not willing to do that and he is filing a false police report that the computer I have is stolen. Which it is not I have witnesses to him personally delivering the computer to my house.

My witness to the 2 weeks severance pay deal is not willing to testify for me in court because her job is on the line. (He will fire her) So I am having to subpeona her to court also and if she lies that will be perjury. hmmmm!

So I tried to file unemployment for this and found out J Allis is not paying unemployment on his employees. He is calling his employees contractors which means when they were hired they would have signed a contractor's contract stating that they were contractors and he was not paying any fees or taxes on their employment. I did not have a contract at anytime. There for I am having to file a suit with the California Labor Board and the Better business Buro.

All I want is my 2 weeks severance pay that was promised to me prior to taking this job again. Then I would not have to take any legal action. The computer I have was given to me when I started this job. No where does it say it was not a gift I was under the understanding that it was a gift. I do not need nor want the computer but I will hold it until I get what is owed to me.

So future employees beware in order to work for this man you have to bend over backwards for him even if it is against your own standards and priorities. If you try to stand up for what you know is right he will fire you too. I personally am not willing to go against what I knpw is right just to keep my job. Jobs are a dime a dozen and I dont want to lower myself to keep one. Like an employee he has now.

A Harper
vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Funding-Corporation/Lewes-Delaware-19985/Internet-Funding-Corporation-Disrespect-to-employees-Oceanside-California-285459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Funding Corporation

Internet Funding Corporation

AUTHOR: A harper - (U.S.A.)

Now I am being threatened by the company.