• Report: #362045

• Phone: 302-231-2034
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Internet Funding Corporation Preventing Myself From Being "RIPOFF" Internet

*UPDATE Employee: If you weren't funded, we aren't looking for payment.

I was applying for a cash loan and my information was sent to IFC. The first person was a female who tried to contact me, but i missed the call. Later i seen in my email "WE WILL FUND YOUR LOAN", it did not have no company name of where it was coming from, until i opened the documents.

There was my loan form with there phone and fax number.This was a standard loan agreement,but underneath was a wage assignment agreement which if im in default of the due date for more than 10 days, they can garnish my wages. Next i received a call from a male rep, i told him i was going to sign and fax the documents later that day.

So i faxed the documents and it went through.Yet, i have not heard from or received an email from them, called them twice got the same voice mail from the same male rep who called me.So no conformation or loan from IFC.

Next i put Internet Funding Corporation into the Google search engine, and there it was in bold letters "RIPOFFS", and that led me to write this ripoff report.IFC hasnt sent the loan or tried to take money as of yet.My bank is on full alert should there name show up in my account, and i still have the documents and dates should they play there little game and they can keep there money!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your help, and i hope somebody put a stop to these SCAM ARTISTES !!

Malik
ocean, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Funding-Corporation/internet/Internet-Funding-Corporation-Preventing-Myself-From-Being-RIPOFF-Internet-362045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Funding Corporation

If you weren't funded, we aren't looking for payment.

AUTHOR: Lisa Johnson - (U.S.A.)

Thank you. You prove our point. We are not a scam. If we have not funded you, we are not looking for payment from you. We might not have been able to fund you because you were not on the job long enough. Maybe your employer doesn't honor the wage assignment. Maybe your employment verification did not match what you told us. There are any number of reasons why you might not have been funded. If you were funded, we would have sent you an email stating you were funded.