Complaint Review: Internet Help Desk-Justanswer

• Updated: Fri, December 30, 2011

• Reported By: BABY — Canberra. Internet Australia
Internet Help Desk-Justanswer
www.justanswer.com Internet United States of America

Internet Help Desk-Justanswer. TECH SP 180067963 I needed technical help in September,they charged me than,but my Bank's Statement show:they chargeging me every month since than. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

in September my old Computer's Internet side did not worked, so I ask on "help desk" to fix the problem. It has been fixed than and charged on that day[my Bank's Statement show it].

I got my Bank's Statement Yesterday-17 November-which show, the "justanswer tech sp 180067963" charging me $18.00 inOctober and November and I did not used them. In September{midle of the month, }I did by a brend new Computer, wich works well. I called my Bank's office, who told me to email you first!. This is very unfair to me . Maybe other costumer has the same problem, just has not noticed it yet .Please help me!

I wait for your answer.

Thank you.

Sincerely, ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Help-Desk-Justanswer/internet/Internet-Help-Desk-Justanswer-TECH-SP-180067963-I-needed-technical-help-in-Septemberthey-799384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Help Desk-Justanswer

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  It also sounds like you opted into our unlimited subscription plan by mistake.  Our customer service team can help you with this issue and get your money refunded.  Here is our customer service teams' toll free number:  888-587-8220 for customers in the USA.  You can also reach us at 650-385-2899 outside of the USA or via email at [email protected]  Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,