Complaint Review: Internet Income House

• Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: Jim — Goshen Indiana United States of America
Internet Income House
21215 Burbank Blvd., Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Internet Income House Total Warehouse.com, One time charge, $139.95, then $4.95 monthly fee, the website fee, then Domain Name fee Woodland Hills, California

When I opened my computer today, 4/2/10, I had my weather bug pop-up with the standard weather info. I noticed a small box at the bottom right, indicating you could make 4 to 5 thousand a month, working from home on the Internet. I clicked on the "read more" and was taken to a site called "Internet Income House". They had about 8 to 10 comments posted, by people who had tried the business and found it to be worth while. They stated they just had to send in $2.17 and they were sent a kit which explained how to post Links on the Internet. There wasn't one person who had any negative comments.

I clicked on the sign up now, and filled out the application. After filling that out I was sent to the ICMweb Builder site. After filling out their information, I had to have an Merchant Account, then a Domain Name.  The further I went, it was costing me more and more money.

I called their customer support number, and it indicated the number was not in service. When I clicked on the email address, for customer support, it sent me to Google's search site and it read, redir aspx. I tried it several times and the same thing. I received emails congratulating me, with another site to activate my website: portal.xyzwarehouse.com.  That also went to 'redir aspx.  I also got an email response from Innovative Gateway, also congratulating me.  They gave me a user name, MYERSENTERPRISE88376 and password, vcdGm**Gcz5. My account number assigned is *********7703.  When I called a phone number posted for them, I was told, via a menu, the only way I could cancel was to send them a Fax or letter. The Fax number is the same number I called for support, 877-484-8444, and the address to send a letter: 21215 Burbank Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA 91367.

I plan on sending them a Fax tomorrow, with a follow-up letter.  Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Income-House/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Internet-Income-House-Total-Warehousecom-One-time-charge-13995-then-495-monthly-fe-588949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Income House