Complaint Review: Internet Income Initiative

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 13, 2010

• Reported By:North Vancouver British Columbia
Internet Income Initiative
2375 East Tropicana Avenue, Suite 8, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Internet Income Initiative Information pack sent out at postal cost only ($3.88) but delayed so that cancellation was not possible within agreement time. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Greg Utley is innocent!

Greg Utley of Internet Income Initiative promised an "Information pack" for which they charged my Mastercard $3.88. This never arrived despite several calls and the promise of a seciond pack being sent. I don't believe was ever sent. $3.88 was debited to my Mastercard on 12 November. I was told by phone that the pack did not really matter as the information was on their website and I was given a password. I was never told that there would be a MONTHLY charge of $72.21 for something, apparently this was included at the end of some contract or other.

$72.21 was debited to my Mastercard on 19 November, and apparently as this was outside my 7 days cancellation period, no refund is possible. Presumably this would be a monthly charge for........ someting, but I cannot think for what.

When I got my Mastercard statement today, I spoke to the Comany's representative on 11 December but it is the Company policy that Managers do not accept phone calls! I'm not surprised!

I have taken the matter up with Mastercard and will report to Ripoff Report when I have received an answer from them.

Wanting a fair shake
North Vancouver, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Income-Initiative/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Internet-Income-Initiative-Information-pack-sent-out-at-postal-cost-only-388-but-delay-400326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Income Initiative

Greg Utley is innocent!

AUTHOR: Burlman - (United States of America)

As an employee working directly with greg I can attest to his moral and consistent work. He has never intentionally hurt anyone. He is of the highest moral fortitude and would not have ever allowed a hurtful claim over a total of $75.01 dollars to influence his ablilty to follow thru on any and all the people he has helped. If this person is willing to contact him for closure of said offense Greg would happily make things right. The internet has become a monster when it comes to compaints and all we can do it try to make them right... unfortunately that doesn't mean even if this is resolved it will be removed but I can attest that Greg will do anything to make it right.