Complaint Review: Internet Income Solutions

• Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: Elliott — Long beach USA
Internet Income Solutions
salt lake, Utah United States of America

Internet Income Solutions Brenda Fatass They called me and try to tell how they only work select people and wanted my C\C info.. look out!! salt lake, Utah

0n 10\19\09 at 10:00 a.m I got a call from 801-727-4826 from a women named Brenda fatass and told me about how they only interview select people and tried to get me to give them my credit card information. She messed up and told me how she got my number and it was connected to another scam get rich B.S.... anyway i pulled them up online and sure enough...it was a rip-off site... Please beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Income-Solutions/salt-lake-Utah-/Internet-Income-Solutions-Brenda-Fatass-They-called-me-and-try-to-tell-how-they-only-work-511658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Income Solutions