Complaint Review: Internet Income Training/C.Rex Sanderson

• Updated: Mon, September 18, 2006

• Reported By:Prince Albert Saskatchewan
Internet Income Training/C.Rex Sanderson
Nationwide U.S.A.

Internet Income Training - C.Rex Sanderson coming to our city Sept.26/06 and I got a special invitation to 90min. plus a meal None If the state name does not appear, please enter

*Consumer Suggestion: Come-on, not ripoff

I got an invitation through a freind who got this invitation because she can't make it. I thought I would do a little research and I found out that C.Rex Anderson has a bad report. This is a scam. What I need to know is how can I inform the public especially those who have their special invitation and go to this so called 90 min., program a special meal and a free business organizer? I know now ot's a scam. Can I go to my local police or just what exactly can I do about this? Today is Sat. Sept.16/06 and they are going to be here Sept.26/06 at the Prince Albert Inn. I don't want people to get riped off. Help!

Janice
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2006 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Income-TrainingCRex-Sanderson/nationwide/Internet-Income-Training-CRex-Sanderson-coming-to-our-city-Sept2606-and-I-got-a-speci-211375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Income Training/C.Rex Sanderson

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Come-on, not ripoff

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I have responded to this before. I am certainly not a fan of this business, but it is improperly classified as a ripoff. It is a "come-on." That is, a company that entices you to attend a mislabeled seminar for the purposes of selling stuff. Hey, at least they feed you!