• Report: #419692

• Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Marion Ohio
Internet Initiative 5 ,Google Pro
.bestwhole.com/NTY4N3w2NTl8MTc5MjI3fHYy/wtqpm4b9/g Internet U.S.A.

Internet Initiative 5 ,Google Pro Made Unauthorized Charges to My Debit Card Every Month! Ripped Me Off! Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

Well, I can see here that MANY people are having/have had the same issue I had with these con artists. I was extremely upset today when I saw a $72.21 charge on my bank statement. I had no idea what it was, and when I called the 888 number, I was shocked to be told that I had signed up for access to a website!!

I never signed up for anything. I was only supposed to be charged like $3.88 for S&H for the stupid "kit" (which consisted of nothing but a CD). The representative told me that I've been charged every month for about 4 months! She told me that I had a 7-day free trial, and that I had to call and cancel.

The terms never stated anything about any commitment or subscription of any kind!! It's my own fault for not catching this before now, but she told me I cannot be credited back ANY of those charges. I cancelled this thing that I "signed up" for.

But I had to call my bank, and they closed out my card, and are working to get my money back. I have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and plan on filing a police report and notifying the REAL Google Corporation to inform them of this fraud.

I am extremely upset with these people getting rich off of a single, 22-year-old homeowner!! I can't afford to have had this happen to me, and I plan on fighting it from every angel available... UNTIL THESE THIEVES ARE STOPPED!!

Marion, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Initiative-5-Google-Pro/internet/Internet-Initiative-5-Google-Pro-Made-Unauthorized-Charges-to-My-Debit-Card-Every-Month-419692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Initiative 5 ,Google Pro