Complaint Review: Internet Order LLC, Daniel Roitman

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Jodi — Maryville Tennessee United States of America
Internet Order LLC, Daniel Roitman
340 N 12th St STE 420 Philadelphia PA Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Internet Order LLC, Daniel Roitman Erica and Chad False Documentation with the customer having to pay the price Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Contact the publisher?

I placed a call in November 2011 after $64.00 was taken out of our checking account and told the rep that we did not order this nor did we authorize the withdrawl from our account. I was told that no more money would come out of our account and that the $64.00 would be refunded. They refund was given but Jan. 31 2012 another $64.00 came out of our bank account, I tried to call but could never reach anyone. The same thing happened in Feb., March and April, leaving the total that was taken without our permission being $256.00. I finally spoke with Erica and she would not listen to anything that I said and interupted me everytime that I tried to explain so I finally asked to speak to her supervisor and I then spoke to Chad. Chad refused to give me the CEO's name or the Address of the company and then he told me that there was no way that we could get our money back. Everyone that I have spoken to has not been helpful and they have been rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Order-LLC-Daniel-Roitman/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Internet-Order-LLC-Daniel-Roitman-Erica-and-Chad-False-Documentation-with-the-customer-ha-876234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Order LLC, Daniel Roitman

Contact the publisher?

AUTHOR: jeremy2 - (United States of America)

Try contacting Simon & Schuster who owns Pimsleur: pimsleur@simonandschuster.com