Complaint Review: Internet Order LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: David — Rockville Maryland United States of America
Internet Order LLC
1600 JFK BLVD. 3RD FLOOR PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania United States of America

Internet Order LLC KATHY HEART Claim that I owe $276.48 for a German language corse that I never ordered or recieved. PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

I received a bill from Internet Order LLC claiming that I owed $276.48 for a language CD that I did not order or received.

Internet Order LLC apparently attempted to charge my credit card that had been reported stolen.

Now they are claiming that if I do not pay, "they reserve the right to exercise their legal rights, which may include sending the account to an outside collections agency.

This company is a fraud and are attempting to intimidate me into paying them for false claims under threat of ruining my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Order-LLC/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19103/Internet-Order-LLC-KATHY-HEART-Claim-that-I-owe-27648-for-a-German-language-corse-that-1012109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Order LLC