Complaint Review: Internet Order LLC

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: Audrey — Berkeley California United States of America
Internet Order LLC
4412 Ludlow St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Internet Order LLC Company sent unsolicited CDs and promised to "conveniently" start charging our credit card in 30 days in four monthly installments of $64.00 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

We ordered Arabic language CDs in July, then in September a box of unsolicited"Free Trial"  CDs arrived, along with an explanation that Pimsleur Approach would "conveniently" bill our credit card starting in 30 days in four equal monthly installments of $64.00.

When I called to protest and said we did not want these tapes I was told it was part of the initial order. There's nothing on my email receipt that says we were on the hook for additional CDs. I was told I could return them, but it looks like we'll end up spending more to return the CDs than the original $9.95 we paid for the CDs we did order.

I have also alerted my credit card company not to pay any additional charge from this deceptive company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Order-LLC/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19104/Internet-Order-LLC-Company-sent-unsolicited-CDs-and-promised-to-conveniently-start-char-778759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Order LLC