Complaint Review: Internet Profit Gene - Grant Masters - BlazingWords

• Reported By:cambridge Washington
Internet Profit Gene - Grant Masters - BlazingWords
www.googleatm.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Internet Profit Gene - Grant Masters - BlazingWords Bait and Rip Off Nationwide

Their add says make money using Google Ad words. They are NOT part of google. They have NOTHING TO DO with google. They say they will send you the informational CD for $1.95. I never got anything from them!

Then they charged my credit card $$81.32, then another $13.42 without my authorization. They also gave me credit info to BlazingWords, who then charged my card $72.21 without my knowledge or authorization, they also gave my info to Grant Masters, who charged my card $38,84 TWICE ON THE SAME DAY...without my knowledge or authorization.

I never received anything from any of these scam artist. Their phone numbers are never answered...just a recording saying they will get to you soon.

Internet Profit Gene, BlazingWords, Grant Masters are all scams! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

Spencer
cambridge, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Profit-Gene-Grant-Masters-BlazingWords/nationwide/Internet-Profit-Gene-Grant-Masters-BlazingWords-Bait-and-Rip-Off-Nationwide-477316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Profit Gene - Grant Masters - BlazingWords