Complaint Review: Internet Profit Sharing Group

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Warren — Manti Utah
Internet Profit Sharing Group
11242 N 19th Ave, Internet United States of America

Internet Profit Sharing Group Casey Austin, Lisa, Robert Parker, They took over $1000 from me to set up a webpage and make money on the Internet. The web page was ujp for a few days and then was removed. I have received no income frome the company. I cannot reach t, Internet

I spoke to Robert Parker who has a great voice and leads you to think he is legitimate. I got a lot of calls from Lisa and from Casey Austin who had ten years experience. They set me up with the webpage: internetmarketing.biz which was up for a few days and then removed. When I tried to contact them, I could not reach anyone. The mailbox on the one number was full. Another number automatically drops the call after giving you a message trying to sell you something else.

Basically they took my money and ran.

I know that you should always do extensive research and find reviews that show that the company is reliable. I thought I had done that, but obviously I failed on this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Profit-Sharing-Group/internet/Internet-Profit-Sharing-Group-Casey-Austin-Lisa-Robert-Parker-They-took-over-1000-fro-1041632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Profit Sharing Group