Complaint Review: Internet Profit

• Reported By:new york New York
Internet Profit
Internet U.S.A.

Internet Profit Scammed me for $81.00 New York City Internet

I was asked to provide credit card information and would only be billed $1.00, but three days later, this crookcompany took almost my last bit of money of $81.00. My bank only provided the name of Internet Profit and an 866-699-8440 number. I am hopping mad and will not stop until this company either return monies to my account. I could care less about being embarrassed or humiliated because that little bit of money mean so much to me right now since I am on disability.

Because I was so desparate and needed information on how to get resources to bring in additional income and don't have much left, I still have the desparation to do whatever I have to do within the legal means in the system to see that I get reimbursed that this criminal is caught. My life is built around helping homeless and those in need and I sacrifice and do without as a Christian. So what little I have is not going to be just taken away from me.

J.

Joan
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Profit/internet/Internet-Profit-Scammed-me-for-8100-New-York-City-Internet-461419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Profit