Complaint Review: Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:severna Maryland
Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation
11701 E. 53rd Ave Unit A Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation I am trying to return a product and stop ferther charges to my card Denver Colorado

Return period
returns.ispeedway.com
Here is the Address for returns I confirmed it from my shipping box and by back tracking the phone number. You must have the box it came in and your Confirmation and Activation number when you call.
I spoke to my Attorney and she said to send the CD back return receipt requested. This insures someone must sign for it.

If you are planning a class action you must attempt to return the product in the shape you received it and make every attempt to reconcile the problem before filing in any court. Failure to do so will allow the dispute to be dismissed by the very system that is supposed to help! In other words don't fly off the handle.

Succeed Corporation
11701 E. 53rd Ave unit A
Return Address:
Denver Co. 80239

How do I return my Internet Speedway Package?
Thank you very much for trying out Internet Speedway. We regret that you were not able to benefit from this great product. If you would like to return the package, you can reach our Returns Department for immediate assistance. Please have your activation code and order number available.

Returns Department - 1-800-628-1403

Hours: 7am - 6pm MST, Monday - Friday

to chat with a live customer care representative
Regular Hours: 8am - 4pm MST Mon. - Fri.
8am - 3pm MST Sat. Sun

I Am trying to return this package at this time.
This is Information I thought would help some of the others who have reported having problems returnning this program. I will let you know how it turns out.
Thanks!

Chris
severna, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway-Succeed-Corporation/Denver-Colorado-80239/Internet-Speedway-Succeed-Corporation-I-am-trying-to-return-a-product-and-stop-ferther-ch-292114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation

weak