Complaint Review: Internet Speedway

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Pinconning Michigan
Internet Speedway
1201 S. Alma School Rd. Suite 15500 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Internet Speedway I cancelled this account within 30days and sent package back and they keep billing me for the use of this product and I have never used this and they have records of this. Mesa Arizona

I ordered this product FREE back in 2007, then in the 30days allowed I called and cancelled this and sent back package. Now I just found out that I have been billed almost $320.00 plus several payments of 29.95 for some type of continual use. I have NEVER used this product or opened this account and when I called to ask why i was being billed they stated that they had my account still open. I told them that I closed it and sent it back and they told me they had no record of this and that I would not get back any of my money.

I did have it cancelled that day but they still refused to give me any of my money back even though I never used this and they can verify this. They state that even though i never opened or started the account that I could use it at anytime that is why they keep billing me. I told them if I havent used it by now than it should prove that I sent it back and never planned on using it. I never opened this account or used it so I want my money back.

Cheryl
Pinconning, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Internet-Speedway-I-cancelled-this-account-within-30days-and-sent-package-back-and-they-ke-311220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway