poem

• Reported By: Steve Brumfield — Marion Ohio United States of America
Internet Speedway
Messa, Arizona United States of America

Internet Speedway Ripp off Mesa, Arizona

Back in august I purchased the Google Payout System, that same day I called and cancelled it.  Some how they enrolled me into this other program that I did not know anything about called internet speedway.  I never used their product and quite frankly did not even know what it was.  I didn't even know that I was signed up with them until I got my credit card bill in december; they were billing me $69.95 a month for a service that I did not even know that I had.  I called to dispute the charges and they said they would cancel my account but would not refund me any of my money since I could not prove that I had cancelled their program.  Of course I could not prove that I had cancelled; I didn't even know I was in their program.  The manager Brenda Stines told me that she had the last word and that I was not getting my money back.  I asked to speak to her supervisor and she refused saying that the buck stops here.  These people know that what they are doing is wrong and I don't know how they can even sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway/Messa-Arizona-/Internet-Speedway-Ripp-off-Mesa-Arizona-541288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway