Complaint Review: Internet Speedway

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:HINGHAM Massachusetts
Internet Speedway
1201 S. Alma School Road, Meza, Arizona U.S.A.

Internet Speedway Non marketable product; come on for more expensive services Meza Arizona

This company promoted an opportunity for make a lot of money by buying merchandise at wholesale and reselling them on your own new "store" web site.
For example they said I could purchase a large HD television that sells for over $1100 retail for $ 700.00 and then inturn sell it on my "store" web site for whatever price I could get.

The problem was once you pay them, you find out that the "store" they set up for you is limited to certain products and all those products were not desirable for ordinary people, for example 2,000 eyebolts, wood screws, etc. which could be purchased at your local hardware store for close to the same price and non of the products was I interested in selling.

When I contacted them, the told me to sell the bigger products I would have to upgrade my store for a bigger price. I felt that this was just another scam to get more money for the bigger store only to find that those products too would not be marketable or profitable. So I stopped payment to them and returned their software within their "30 day guarantee", By the time I got the software and discovered that the problems there was not enought time to return it before their deadline. I called them and expressed my complaint and they told me just to return the software which I thought would end the matter.

Now they have placed my account into a collection service and they call me every other day threating me to pay.

Robert
HINGHAM, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway/Meza-Arizona-05210/Internet-Speedway-Non-marketable-product-come-on-for-more-expensive-services-Meza-Arizona-278380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway