Complaint Review: Internet Speedway

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Saxonburg Pennsylvania
Internet Speedway
Internet Speedway.com , ispeedway.com Internet U.S.A.

Internet Speedway Tried to rip me off United States Internet

Thank you to all of the people who reported this on here as I was almost taken in by their promises. I had heard the as on the radio for years and i work 2 jobs and have no money so i 3was looking for some other option. So i called the number. I was stupid enought to give them my name, address and phone #, and all the promises younz were made were also told to me. I was skeptical to begin with and then once i gave him my email adress and he snickered an stated that he neeeded a second to compose himself, he explained some more and asked me if i was ready to be billed for the 9.95 shipping for the cd. Now myself having no money right now asked if i could call back on friday when i got paid and he rattled on about how he wouldnt be able to offer me any of their first time caller free promotions. I had asked him what those were and he gave me the run around. So i proceeded to ask him if he could just take me out of his computer so when i called back on friday i could get the same discounts he gave me a different number than the 1 800 900 1785 number i had called and gave me a 1800 897 4516 number with his direct extension of #227. Probably so he could still get his cut of the rip off. He said if i called him back he could probably still give me most of the first caller discounts. Now the next day i am on here google searching it to find out more info. It really sucks that younz lost so much money hopefully younz can get a class action going but i really do thank you all for stoping me from making a huge mistake. My god, how can they get away with this, You'd think that somehing advertised on the radio would be legit, guess its just like all the credit card companies and banks with their rediclous fees and terms that the government doesnt do anything about because the banks and credit card companies are huge contributers to their election campains. This country is slowly going down the tubes unless we all find a way to fight back...

Brandon
Saxonburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway/internet/Internet-Speedway-Tried-to-rip-me-off-United-States-Internet-312652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway