Complaint Review: Internet Speedway

• Reported By:Whiting Indiana
Internet Speedway
www.internetspeedway.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Internet Speedway look out Internet

I canceled my internet speedway account and I was told that even though the website would be canceled that I would still be billed. After that they stated that the company would not be able to help me get a product to an ebayer if I canceled the account. The gentlemen ordered a supplement and site wanted to bill $14.00 for shipping! (the bottle weighs less than a pound). Any who is thinking about this should be careful. So because I was unhappy with the account and wished it closed they were no longer willing to help. I am not longer using the website and I am still going to be billed for two more months. I also now have to refund a customers money and look like a complete dumb***.

Chon
Whiting, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway/nationwide/Internet-Speedway-look-out-Internet-315991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway