• Report: #1041941

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: JimmyCee — Miami Florida
Internet Strategies & National Marketing Concepts Group, LLC
P.O. Box 97085 Phoenix, AZ 85060-7085 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Internet Strategies & National Marketing Concepts Group, LLC onetouch.biz I thought I mad the mistake ! I'm computer literate, new at internet marketing, got it at seemingly a great price although friends presumed fraudulence; still in disbelief that this I$ a SCAM . Phoenix , Arizona

The only reason I even thought this was what I had been looking for in months was the way I was contacted and everything seemed seamless. This happened in 2008 ! I am a computer expert looking to -well you know, flex my techie mu$cle$ online and gain sum loot , I think I provided waaaay too much per$onal info. in confidence!!  I had been researching online or other Home-based-business opportunities since early that year.  After amassing what now seems a fortune; I thought I could -with nominal initial monetary input; actually have PROOF to shut my skeptic-ass peeps up. I don't like being the victim, man.  I don't know who does . No one likes that !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Strategies-National-Marketing-Concepts-Group-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85060/Internet-Strategies-National-Marketing-Concepts-Group-LLC-onetouchbiz-I-thought-I-mad-1041941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Strategies & National Marketing Concepts Group, LLC

faced