Complaint Review: Internet Success Group, Tafiti Consulting

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Minersville Pennsylvania
Internet Success Group, Tafiti Consulting
14491 Long Ridge Dr Herriman, Utah U.S.A.

Internet Success Group, Tafiti Consulting TOTAL RIP OFF LOTS OF PROMISES THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE Herriman Utah

Sent initial payment of $5500.00 and stopped second payment of $3500.00 on check. Took a month to receive information. They had my email wrong. Promised to correct ,finally they did I am still getting nowhere. I notified my credit card company and the issue is still unresolved. I sent a complaint to the Attorney General Of Utah. I have not yet received a reply to get my money back .

They claim they give no refunds for any reason. I committed to them and mymoney is gone. Send them the ballance and they will work with me through DOBA ,another rip off company. And I will get my money back through internet sales and their training course. Don't give them any information for any reason. Kiff....Sorry I didn't check here first.

Kiff
Minersville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Success-Group-Tafiti-Consulting/Herriman-Utah-84096/Internet-Success-Group-Tafiti-Consulting-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-LOTS-OF-PROMISES-THEY-ARE-NOT-RESP-364899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Success Group, Tafiti Consulting