Complaint Review: Internet Success Strategies - Brighbuilders

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:Brunswick Georgia
Internet Success Strategies - Brighbuilders
138 East 12300 South Ste C 194 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

Internet Success Strategies - Brighbuilders I was deceived out of over $10,000.00 by Brightbuilders, and Internet Success Stategies. Draper Utah

After looking at a few Internet Building Web-Sites, I was contacted by a David Keiser that told me he represented Brightbuilders. He never stated that he was a separate company, and was only a sales rep. For Brightbuilders. It was only after purchasing the program, and filing a report with the bbb of Utah, that I not only found out about the Internet Success Strategies business, but also that there was a company prior to that one that had been shut down due to Internet fraud complaints to the bbb of Utah. This company went by the name of Executive Marketing Enterprises.

I purchased this program on the 29th of January, 07. David Keiser informed me that I would be making 6 figures within the first year. He also told me that I would make back my intitial investment of $6075.00 within six months, or he would pay me back out of his own pocket.

After the six months, I contacted Mr. Keiser to find out where this wealth was at that he promised, and when he was going to write me a check to keep his word. Well to this date I have yet to see that check, or promise kept. Brightbuilders took out $29.95 a month, and after filing with the bbb shut my Web-Site down. Now I have nothing out of my time, and expenses. The bbb of Utah did nothing. I am now out almost a year of time, and over $10,000.00

Promises made by David Keiser with Internet Success Strategies:

1.) You will be rich within your first year of business.
2.) You will make back your initial investment.
3.) There will be no additional cost to this program.
4.) I will refund your investment.
5.) I guarantee your success.

Roy
Brunswick, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Success-Strategies-Brighbuilders/Draper-Utah-84020/Internet-Success-Strategies-Brighbuilders-I-was-deceived-out-of-over-1000000-by-Brigh-297221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Success Strategies - Brighbuilders