Complaint Review: Internet Training Product

• Phone: 1-888-789-8585
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Internet Training Product ripped off for 39.95 Ladera Ranch California

ON Nov 16th 2012 I ordered the USPS postal service (supposed) help manual for 'refundable' $39.95 to help pass the USPS test. I was under the impression it was legitimate and attached to the USPS. I didn't see a disclaimer on the advertisement.

Within an hr I tried their sample test and discovered my dyslexia prevented me from achieving an aceptable result. I tried to return to the site and was unable to locate it. I have over the months been trying to contact them for a refund. I finally ! today found them then found this site. I am hoping there is a way to remove this biull from my credit card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Training-Product-/Ladera-Ranch-California/Internet-Training-Product-ripped-off-for-3995-Ladera-Ranch-California-1047899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Training Product