Complaint Review: Internet Training Products Inc

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: susan — farmington hills Michigan United States of America
Internet Training Products Inc

Internet Training Products Inc ITP,Inc I PAID for the information with a credit card - debited from my checking account and received a notice thanking me for my order and then could not download the information Internet

*Consumer Comment: internet training products rip off

I was interested in receiving the study materials for taking the US. Postal exams.

I requested  AND PAID for this information.

I received an E-Mail thanking me for my order however I was NEVER able to download the information requested. I have the proper ADOBE  file on my computer and is updated regularly.

My bank statement shows that this company   received their funds from my account.......I however NEVER received my requested information.

I Want My Money Back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Training-Products-Inc/internet/Internet-Training-Products-Inc-ITPInc-I-PAID-for-the-information-with-a-credit-card-deb-1015722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Training Products Inc

internet training products rip off

AUTHOR: money back - ()

I purchased the postal exam study guide and could not access it. I also tried to call and email them about the problem but no response. I want my $39.95 back.