Complaint Review: Internet Training Products

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Gale J — Citrus Heights California
Internet Training Products
Internet USA

Internet Training Products Thought I was getting practice test, but couldn't get it.  Internet

I've tried to call the number that appears on my bill.  However, all you get is a recording. I left a message that I didn't get what I ordered and want my money refunded!  No one calls back. This is the 2nd time I've been scammed in the last month.  I guess at 75 and terminally ill I'm easy to take advantage of.  People shouldn't believe anything they see online.  If they were real, I suppose there'd be a phone call with a real person and not just a recording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Training-Products/internet/Internet-Training-Products-Thought-I-was-getting-practice-test-but-couldnt-get-it-nbs-1085028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Training Products