Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest - UPDATE!!!!!

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2003

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Internet Treasure Chest - UPDATE!!!!!
CA Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

Internet Treasure Chest - UPDATE!!!!! Super Great News!!!! ITCTV is charged by FTC!!! - ANYONE KNOWS WHAT ITCTV BANK NAME IS??? ripoff Lebanon Tennessee

Hi guys,

The GREATEST NEWS OF ALL!!!!! The Federal Trade Commission charge ITCTV. I got this news from a fried who really pissed off of this company. So guys, finally our pray and painful are rewarding.

As most of you, I was ripped-off by this company! Its a very great and valuable lesson to me. I planned to start a life with home business and they shatterred that dream for me. I spent hours and hours to make my site look fantastic.

Today I called Cardservice International to cancel my account with them (Cardservice International is ITCTV suggested Merchant Account company). We told them that we want all the monies refund including the $379.00 for the fees to open the account. Guess what? They do not charge any fees like that!!!! So its another scam from ITCTV!

I NEED YOUR HELP...Anyone knows who ITCTV BANK IS? I want to try to make their bank to reverse the payment. Normally the bank will do that if its a fraud company.

So friend, pls help each other. My bank said they cannot trace it.

Thank you .

Me
SS, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2003 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest-UPDATE/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/Internet-Treasure-Chest-UPDATE-Super-Great-News-ITCTV-is-charged-by-FTC-A-63070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest - UPDATE!!!!!