Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2003

• Reported By:Orange NJ
Internet Treasure Chest
6960 Eastgate Blvd. Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

ITCTV - INTERNET TREASURE CHEST RIP-OFF - URL: HTTP://WWW.ITCTV.COM

*Consumer Comment: I challenge ITCTV to show any actual paid purchases

*0:

I ordered this from an informercial I saw to start and build your own website with their help and choose products from their online catalog to sell. They even had advertisers which they allowed you 25 to try and advertise your site. GOOD. You pay $59 dollars and change plus S&H to get to start your business. After 30 days, you pay $20 dollars a month for hosting. GOOD. BUT-my monthly fee after my 30 day trial period was up 11/04/01 which they charged me the $20.00.

11/26/01 my credit card was charged again the $20.00. Not a month yet. Now 12/04/01 they are charging my credit card again. I had to cancel my credit card in order to block their electronic deductions.

They allowed an initial product catalog of fifty items which I selected very carefully and rendered my site available. In order to purchase any item(s) on my site, they offered a Merchant credit card system at $495.

They also offered PayPal at $199. I couldn't afford either, sorry to say and offered Money Order and Checks until I could actually afford their prices. Fifty items in online catalog and certain items started disappearing. Soon my catalog had only 39 items. I sent 2 or 3 e-mails to above URL and never got an answer. If I got an answer it was never definitive .I called never got an answer. Leave name and number for call, nobody ever calls.

I somehow got to speak with one person who was very nice and probably irritated him badly for he was the only one I could contact and he was a siteman like myself but more involved with the company. They have addresses all over and are most discourt-eous. My website is George's Gift Grabber. Http://g11w37s.itctv.com or http://www.itctv.com/g11w37s. Their website www.itctv.com. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/ITCTV-INTERNET-TREASURE-CHEST-RIP-OFF-URL-HTTPWWWITCTVCOM-8714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest

I challenge ITCTV to show any actual paid purchases

AUTHOR: CL - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to say, we've been ripped also. I've received ONE CHECK FOR $3.00!! and that is all! We paid the $495.00 for 'FastTrac' & the merchant account fee not to mention the initial cost of $59.95 + s&h. In addition to the $9.95 hosting fee + the $39.95/mo. for card services. We are still paying ALL MONTHLY FEES and ABSOLUTELY NOTING to show for it! We can't even find our site on any of the search engines which we paid for (150+).

If there are any purchases made then we think that ITCTV is most likely redirecting any hits coming to our site directly to some site where people may be purchasing there from ITCTV! With today's technology that is very possible. I challenge ITCTV to show any actual paid purchases

#2 0