owned

• Submitted: Tue, August 20, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento CA
Internet Treasure Chest
6960 Eastgate Blvd, Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

Internet Treasure Chest rip off product never arrived Lebanon Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: headache for the postal service?

*Consumer Comment: RUDE ITC HOODLUMS ..slander is only slander when the information is false

*UPDATE Employee: This Is a SHIPPING FACILITY

*UPDATE Employee: THIS IS A OUT RIGHT LIE!!

I was at home for lunch one day and saw the info-mercial on t.v. so I watch with interest. Before the informercial was over I got out my credit and start dialing the given number. I ordered the Internet Treasure Chest Kit.

The operator answer and I gave him the information. He asked if I want to become a member. I simply told him that I just wanted the Start Kit. Well to make the long story short, I pay for the product, BUT I NEVER RECEIVE IT. I call the 1800-972-6868 number to asked them why I have not receive the product yet. The operator gave me the following info:

Internet Treasure chest
6960 Eastgate Blvd.
Lebanon, TN 37090
615) 449-8877 (THIS IS ONLY ANSWERING MACHINE, YOU WILL NOT GET AN ACTUAL PERSON)

THIS IS, BY THE WAY IS the same address as the "Peel Away The Pounds" weight loss program that advertised their product on t.v. WHATEVER YOU DO, Don't by the Internet treasure Chest and check out everything before you buy.

After further research on the Internet Treasure Chest, I called my credit card company and cancelled my card, so that no unauthorized transaction(s) can be made by Internet Treasure Chest. WHAT A BIG SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2002 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/Internet-Treasure-Chest-rip-off-product-never-arrived-Lebanon-Tennessee-27483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest

headache for the postal service?

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

After poking around on the net for a bit, looking for contact info another product I kept seeing this 6960 Eastgate Blvd.,Lebanon, TN 37090 address available for lease...it's entire square footage is availble for so presumably it's vacant.

I wonder how much mail the postal service has to forward/return because these mailorder programs aren't really there?

I would caution the next potential consumer to just say 'no' to anything being sold or distributed from this address.

RUDE ITC HOODLUMS ..slander is only slander when the information is false

AUTHOR: LEO - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

Let me start by saying to Tammie and Yolanda to Itctv in Lebanon. Your comments actually support what these people are saying about the attitude and rudeness itctv employees alledgedly present to customers. Your comments have placed the icing on my decision NOT to purchase the Internet Treasure Chest program.

I was going to order The Internet Treasure Chest and ran some searches trying to find out if it was a scam. I found a few sites and asked them. Not one was satisfied with the program, your services or the company! Most of the websites I found were not complete or no longer existed. Then I ran across this website, The Rip Off Report. And I haven't read all the numerous complaints yet when I ran across your cheery response. Yes Yolanda, Slander is not a good thing but neither is fraud. And slander is only slander when the information is false. If these people experienced these problems then they have every right to express their disatisfaction publicly.

Rather than claiming to teach people to open small businesses, maybe you people should take some college courses on how to run a business, then take one on customer service.

Just My Two Cents,

This Is a SHIPPING FACILITY

AUTHOR: yolanda - ()

Hello I am an employee of the shipping facility in Lebanon,TN. The number listed above is in fact an up and runng number. If your call is placed outside the allotted business hours sorry for your luck. Yes "Peel Away The Pounds" has our number and address on their info-mercial for the simple reason that we are a contracted shipping facility for over 1,500 different products, not just the ITC package. So please don't go spreading these obnoxious little rumors about my place of employment, slander is not a very good thing to be a part of.

THIS IS A OUT RIGHT LIE!!

AUTHOR: TAMMIE - ()

This statement is meant for all of the skeptic's out there in the world.

I work for the customer service center for the Internet Treasure Chest. The phone number listed in this report is a valid working number, and there is always someone that answers the phone. The hours of operation are Monday- Friday 7am to 8pm central standard time. If you called anytime before or after the hours of operation YOU WILL GET THE HOURS OF OPERATION MESSAGE.

I really have a hard time with people who make FALSE STATEMENTS!!!!

GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT OF THIS NATURE.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS READING WHAT YOU WRITE.