Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Sun, June 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 08, 2003

• Reported By:Sequim Washington
Internet Treasure Chest
http://www.itctv.net/ Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

Internet Treasure Chest ripoff business from hell Internet

I fell for the Internet Treasure Chest deal, too. I cancelled my account with them a long time ago, approx. over 6 months ago, but now I notice on my credit card they've charged me $15 as a "cancellation fee"?

They need to leave my credit card alone especially MONTHS and MONTHS after I cancelled with them! It doesn't seem to ever end with these people! Do NOT waste your time with them!!! I was certain I was finished with them a LONG, LONG time ago! Obviously, they weren't finished with me, and surely did not let me know until my credit card statement surprised me this month.

Emily
Sequim, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2003 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/Internet-Treasure-Chest-ripoff-business-from-hell-Internet-60004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest